Thursday, November 01, 2012

Trying this...

Not the first time I've signed up for this - and I think I did complete it once!!  But here I go again (as David Coverdale, in usual heroically terrible mime mode, would have it...) 


Let's see if I can post every day in November this year.  I have a few nice things to look forward to this month in addition to the usual November Gloom; and a huge backlog of photos...

That's if anyone's still reading this.  It's not been the best of years, and blogging has been the thing which dropped off the edge.  That and keeping in touch with the people I really should keep in touch with!!

Another big thing this year was sorting out the back bedroom from this  in March (and it was like this all over the room)

into a room my nephew might be able to sleep in in July.  That took up a lot of the free hours in the first half of the year; and because it was a much smaller space than the garden, taking photos of the small amount of progress each weekend didn't really work.  But now I haz craft room, and I'll take pictures of that this weekend.  Haven't quite sorted it out enough so I can have the sewing machine up there, but that's an aim for next year - need to weave up some of the stash first!

I've also signed up for this: which is always fun.


I didn't finish last year's, but the year before's was one I wore a huge amount, until I put it over the radiator to dry and it felted... Still wearing it; just not as slouchy as before...

I'm going to be knitting this year's in dark grey bunny... Photos of that one to follow, too.

Oh, and I now Tweet.  Sort of; don't really know what I'm doing.   I'm @greensideknits over there...

6 comments:

Daisy said...

Eeeek, gearing up to keep up with reading all this blog posting in November!

Anne said...

I'm still reading it. And I remember when you tidied out your 'spare room' and I was vyer impressed.

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading too x

Yvonne said...

I'm still reading and looking for more tips on tidying!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still reading - and always pleased to have something to read :-)

Glenis

Kathleen C. said...

Ooo... I love looking at people's craft room organization pics! I live vicariously through others that way (both in that I don't have a craft room, and in that, if I did, it wouldn't be organized).