Monday, November 12, 2012

Six!

.... Weeks to go until Christmas, that is!  There's certainly a tighter deadline on some of my Christmas knitting, but I need to get in touch with relatives to find out what it might be...

So: this year's count-down:

On the list to be knitted for Christmas: 14 +1 (end-of-November birthday)
Cast on: 10
Cast off: 8
Finished (blocked, labelled): 7

This isn't actually too bad compared with previous years*... and anything which needs to be posted before mid-December is complete...  I'm not going to say I'm optimistic about finishing everything in good time, because that  might lead to a broken wrist or house fire...  There are two sweaters for 5 year olds and one for a 2 year old in the "as yet unstarted" heap, and next week's focus is going to be on the Woolly Wormhead Mystery Hat AKA Fluffet...

*I note that in December for the last two years I've posted nothing about Christmas knitting... which probably tells you all you need to know about how it went...

1 comment:

Susie H said...

Best of luck...I am doing precisely NO Christmas knitting, except maybe something for me, myself ;)