Friday, November 09, 2012

Fluffet

It'll be a year on Sunday; and really, I haven't missed having a cat too much.  Partly this is just because I'm not at home enough to make a proper home for a cat.  Partly it's not fretting about another creature I can't really take care of. because I'm not at home enough...

I've been making this thing, though - and when it was sitting around all curled up on the table I did find myself calling it Fluffet, which was the nickname of two of the cats...


Woolly Wormhead's Mystery Hat for this year; in grey angora...  with the sort of button Fritz Lang would have designed for Star Trek.

3 comments:

Susie H said...

It does have sort of a feline presence, doesn't it? ;)

Unknown said...

How many times did you pet it as you walked by?

m said...

What a great button to complement the yarn!