Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fifty shades...

... well, not exactly; but this is a bit unusual

50shades

For some reason, all my active WIPs are in neutral colours.  I'm not quite sure how this has happened, although two of these three items were requested by other people, so I haven't suddenly gone in for neutrals on purpose...  Clockwise from left, Baby Newsboy Hat (a replacement for a lost item for BabyBoyAbroad, originally knitted by his mum); a Miralda shawl for my mam's Christmas present (dark brown with beads, at her request); the Woolly Wormhead Mystery Hat in angora...

I'm enjoying all of these - but will be casting on something bright after the hats are done!

(Oh, also, haven't read any of the Fifty shades... books, and don't intend to.  There are eleventy hundred books I do currently want to read out there!)

No comments: