Monday, August 03, 2009

3:15, project 19

Quite a lot of stuff this week; you might be able to see the garden's a lot clearer from here...

Not necessarily from here; but it's lush and pretty...

And definitely from here.

Ripped out the rest of the ground-elder on the right; it'll come back, it always does; but I've found that like bindweed, if you weaken it progressively... I managed that a few years ago but then lost vigilance for a while... I also chopped down a lot of the box in the middle bed; I hope it'll come back like the rest, but at the moment it's alarmingly dead-looking...

And conversely - another thing which was a weed for my former-SIL (wrong colour), so she dug it out for me maybe 10 years ago, has spread all over the fence and I love it - perennial sweet pea... Soo pretty. As ever, click on the photos to embiggen.


No comments: