Wednesday, January 07, 2009

And now I know...

... why Mr Gaiman has always seemed so eerily familiar.
ETA: The second "conversation" in the comments bears reading... I can almost hear the tone of amused tolerance...

But back to I Knit tonight - I think they'll just bar me from there soon on the grounds that I have no home to go to and they're scared I'll be camping out on their one remaining sofa... Actually, I didn't intend to go this evening; but it was demolition and suggested reconstruction on a colleague's cardigan/hoodie time, and there was no time at work. Didn't get a lot of knitting done myself, but I did finish the last pair from the year's Socks That Rock yarn from the Rockin' Sock Club (looks like they're all signed up for next year...) on the train home. And they are lovely. They're in the Mediumweight, which is beautiful stuff.

Blogger is, however, unhappy with the idea of uploading photos. Or at least, this photo. So you'll just have to believe me that this is a nice pair of socks.

I'm intending to have a line-up of all the club socks for a post this weekend, at which point I'll hope Blogger is a bit happier...

Tomorrow night I'm hoping to get to the group at Ely (promiscuous with the knit, moi??)...

No comments: