Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just as well...

... other people are more on the ball than I am.

I blogged about my order from First4yarns earlier in the month. Because the Peaches and Creme had been a bit of an impulse purchase, I completely failed to realise that one ball was missing from the order (I'm not someone who ticks off all the items in the box if it's been a random purchase - I will if the yarn's destined for something specific...). So getting a card that there was a parcel waiting for me was a complete surprise - it turned out to be the last ball in the order; which felt like an unexpected present! This one's called "Rainbow" - so I was confusing it with the genuinely rainb0w-coloured ball which is actually, now I look at it, called "Fiesta"....
It's a weekend of cooking - have Sue coming tonight, and other friends coming tomorrow for lunch... Always fun. Better go and get on with it!

No comments: