Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged...

by Nic; here goes.

“Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.”

1. For 3 years in the early 80s, I read the Bible cover to cover each year. This has not made me a better person, but I'm your woman if you need to know about smitings and arcane measuring systems...

2. I once wore fishnets, a leotard and a top hat in a performance of Joseph and His Technicolour Dreamcoat. (I think I was 7 at the time)

3. I collect the very strange 1930s books of Dornford Yates, and special-edition 50p pieces.

4. I spent years thinking CDs would never catch on, and resisted having a PC at home for a similar period.

5. I have a white streak in the back of my hair, inherited from my mother (I was once dragged across a room by my hair, so the nit-nurse could show it to a colleague).

6. I still have a tendency to suck my left thumb. The nail there is undamaged; in contrast, my right thumbnail grows out as if it's been put through industrial machinery...

7. My favourite smells are tar, fresh paint, new wood and grated ginger.

I'm tagging some people who may or may not take up the challenge; EJ, dododumpling, Anne, MaryDeB, Wye Sue, KarenE and Lixie - sorry if you've had this one before and resisted, ladies...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me, Liz. My list is up on my newer blog. I can't get logged onto blogger for some reason so the Pest Nest is languishing.

littlelixie said...

Hia Liz. I wouold do it but can only think of miserable things at the mo! Give me a couple of days to snap out of it!