Thursday, May 10, 2007

Addictive


This gansey from No Sheep for You is the most addictive bit of knitting I've done for a while. So much so that I stayed up until nearly 1 last night muttering 'just one more row' to myself. I noticed that the back is meant to be plain and the pattern only on the front, which seemed wrong to me; and also less interesting to knit. So I did the front first, and am working on the back to match now... The extra set of Denise cords which arrived from Woolly Workshop yesterday morning have already been pressed into service (I got the pink ones this time, to try and keep track of both sets!)

and I'm only 4 rows off starting the pattern on the back now, too, having knocked off the other 24 while watching The West Wing this evening...

2 comments:

Daisy said...

It's looking fab!

Unknown said...

Looking good, really like the colour.