Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Rare sighting - a Finished Object!

The Puréed Clown scarf is done... subtle, isn't it? (No, don't answer that).



The nice thing about having the odd day working from home is that I can not only finish something during the lunch-break, but photograph and blog it too! Now, back to my specification. Don't usually mix work with this blog, but it does still occasionally amaze me that I can sit here with the catalogues of three major libraries, two online style guides and work e-mail, all on my desktop...

4 comments:

Mary deB said...

You won't get lost in a crowd!

Liz said...

It's all part of my dastardly plan to obtain a double seat on buses and trains wherever I go...

Anonymous said...

Now, where did I put my sunglasses? Seriously, it looks fab :)

Liz said...

I thank you. I am actually wearing it at this moment, despite central heating...