Sunday, November 26, 2006

Harrogate '06

I like Harrogate. This year, I was travelling up alone but then did the last little bit of the journey with Sue after we bumped into each other at Leeds station. Over the couple of days I was there (Thurs/Fri) I met Wye Sue, Fred, Yvonne, Sussolu, Quite Contrary and What Katie Did, among others.

I was there to steward the Fibrefusion stand, but we were somewhat mob-handed on the Friday, so spent quite some time in the Relax and Knit area. Here are Wye Sue knitting up fingerknitting and wearing her fab Colinette sweater;


Yvonne demonstrating the Mobius cast-on to Fred

and Sue wearing her newly finished hat and crocheted flower...

Also on the Friday, I bumped into Jackie and Sue from the Cambridge knitting group; the train from Leeds was horrendously crowded but met back up with Jackie for the last part of the journey.

Blogger has eaten the stash photos, so the shopping part can wait...

2 comments:

Stitch 'n Dye said...

Liz

THANK YOU! For the first time in my life I don't look an awful fright in a hat - must be down to the skills of the photogapher:)

Lovely to bump into you - it was a fun show wasn't it?

Liz said...

Lovely to see you too... and yes, it was; partly because I got to spend so much unexpected time with knitters!