Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1. Classifying pottery fragments in the Auvergne
2. Au pairing a Hell-Child in Paris
3. Ferrying a wonderful study group from here around Cambridge
4. Cataloguing government documents, including scratch 'n' sniff posters from the Foreign and Commonwealth Office. Honestly.
Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
2. East of Eden
3. The Blues Brothers
4. Withnail and I
Four Places You Have Lived:
1. Chester-le-Street, UK
2. Paris, France
3. London, UK
4. Cambridge, UK
Four TV Shows You Love To Watch:
No TV - but from memory...
1. The West Wing (current total addict of the DVDs)
2. Hill Street Blues
3. Inspector Morse
Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
1. Puget-sur-Durance, France
2. Florence, Italy
3. Carrollton, near Dallas, US
4. Grillon, France
4 Websites You Visit Daily:
Four Of Your Favorite Foods:
1. Duck confit
2. Melted mozzarella
3. Well-made chili
4. Pork from here
Four Places You Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Anywhere with heat - the boiler broke last Friday
2. Provence, in summer
3. In a pub with friends and a log fire
4. See no. 1 again...
So, I'm going to tag Jan and... now I find the other two I'd have tagged have already had this one... Jan, over to you...
Photos of some knitting will follow sometime! In fact, photos of some knitters:
This was at the Regal in Cambridge last week - we had a short-notice gathering. Carol, Lil and Rosie (L-R). And a scarf I was working on at the time in the foreground; came out nice....
And the other side of the table...
Niamh, and Rosie again from the front... The lighting had got somewhat 'atmospheric' at that point and people were having to concentrate...
I have close-ups of the scarf, but Blogger's only letting me post two photos tonight. Ah well...